Choose one of four bonuses when attending Project Voice 2022 (April 25-28, Chattanooga TN)
Deal expires TOMORROW (Friday) at 5 PM Central
Every seller of voice/AI solutions is a buyer elsewhere along the value chain. The common thread shared by the many voice/AI companies that are getting bought these days, is the ability to forge meaningful and value-added partnerships within the ecosystem.
Project Voice, our namesake, is the #1 event for voice technology and conversational AI in America. The conference is far from just an essential launching pad for the growing list of acquired companies, where many industry partnerships first bloomed - it's an annual event that feels like home.
National Geographic, Verizon, TikTok, Microsoft, and more are among the first confirmations for the single-track program, curated by Bradley Metrock (CEO, Project Voice; General Partner, Project Voice Capital Partners).
The event is exclusively in-person and is priced at $999 - there are no additional promo codes or discounts available.
Through Friday, January 7 (tomorrow), at 5 PM Central - purchases of passes to Project Voice 2022 come with your choice of complimentary bonus:
1) A companion pass to Project Voice 2022. An extra full conference pass for a colleague, customer, or friend.
2) A full conference pass to any other Project Voice Series event taking place during the first half of 2022. These include The Voice of Gaming, both Voice of Car events (West and East), and The Voice of Healthcare Summit, returning to Harvard Medical School this summer.
3) A pair of weekend passes to Euphonious, our annual music festival in Birmingham, Alabama, this Father's Day weekend (June 17-19). Expected headliners are Better Than Ezra, Colbie Caillat, and 311.
4) A full conference pass to Digital Book World 2023, the longstanding annual gathering of the publishing and content industries that is returning to its original location, New York City, next January.
To claim your bonus:
1) Purchase your Project Voice 2022 pass using this link. Complete the purchase anytime between now and Friday, January 7, at 5 PM Central.
2) We will email you within 24 hours of your transaction, to confirm and process your bonus.
We look forward to seeing you in April.
The Project Voice Team
Project Voice Capital Partners is a $20M fund - the first check to top-tier founders across the voice/AI universe.
We've closed on another $1M in hard commitments this first week of January, moving toward Q1 first close.
PVCP is the successor fund to my partner Marc Ladin's first fund, VoicePunch, which was the original venture fund in this space and achieved excellent results.
If you’re accredited and/or qualified as an investor, and interested in this fascinating and emerging space, reach out - we’d love to speak with you and share more.
In Austin, Texas?
Don’t miss The Voice of Gaming on Wednesday, January 19. Brief voice/AI program followed by an open bar and casual networking.